By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Thunder BlowersThunder BlowersThunder Blowers
  • Home
  • Blog
  • News
    • Daily News
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Business
    • Tech
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
Search
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: EXTEND YOUR PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAMME BEYOND 3 MONTHS, GOV. MATAWALLE TELLS FG.
Share
Sign In
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Thunder BlowersThunder Blowers
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Daily News
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Blog
Search
  • Home
  • Blog
  • News
    • Daily News
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Business
    • Tech
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2024 Thunder Blowers. Designed Mr Wise Gfx. All Rights Reserved.
Thunder Blowers > Blog > News > Daily News (Updates) > EXTEND YOUR PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAMME BEYOND 3 MONTHS, GOV. MATAWALLE TELLS FG.
Daily News (Updates)

EXTEND YOUR PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAMME BEYOND 3 MONTHS, GOV. MATAWALLE TELLS FG.

Thunder Blowers
Last updated: 2020/08/11 at 9:44 AM
Thunder Blowers
Share
SHARE

Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara has urged the Federal Government to extend its Special Public Works Programme from three months to compete one year with a view to acommodating adequate number of employed youths in the country.
The Governor declared this when the Chairman and members of the state selection committee paid him a courtesy call at the state government house Gusau.

The Governor said the federal government Special Public Works programme initiated by the federal Ministry of Labour and Employment is an ideal concept which is designed to empower the youths and reduce high rate of crimes in the country through artisanal job creation.

Matawalle further commended President Muhammadu Buhari for creating 774,000 job’s through the new programe which targeted unskilled workers and others at the disadvantage positions. 
The Governor used the opportunity to congratulate the members of the selection committee for the opportunity given to them and urged them to justify the confidence reposed on them.

He called on them to consider every qualified candidate  who is an indigene of Zamfara State regardless of political party affiliation

 
Earlier in his address the Chairman of Zamfara State Selection Committee Engr Ahmed Garban Yandi said, they were at the Government House to seek for the Governor’s blessings by having a  smooth take off of the programme.


Garban Yandi informed the Governor that the programme was designed by the Federal Government with the sole aim of creating job opportunities and reducing unemployment among the teeming unemployed youths in the country


He further announced that the programme 
Engr. Yandi explained that the 1,000 persons that will be recruited in each local government area are to be engaged for the period of three months which is form October to December, 2020  and they are expected to carry out public works that are peculiar to their respective areas. 


He added that all the identified  beneficiaries will be paid a monthly allowance of 20,000 for the period of 3 month expressing hope that the exercise may  be extended beyond the first  phase.

You Might Also Like

BEYOND THE LEGAL POWERS OF ZSHA TO SUSPEND THE TWO COUNCIL CHAIRMEN.

ONLY N50M WAS RELEASES TO MY LG. OUT OF FEDERAL ALLOCATION OF N582M.

ZAMFARA FMR. CPG COMMANDER RTD BRIG. BATURE DIES

FORMER ZAMFARA A.G. TAKORI RESIGNS FROM APC

WE ARE NOT FOLLOWING SEN. YARI BLINDLY

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.

By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Thunder Blowers August 11, 2020 August 11, 2020
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Whatsapp Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article ZAMFARA APGA GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE CALLS FOR ARREST AND PROSECUTION OF AMINU JAJI, MALAM IBRAHIM WAKKALA AND BASHIR ADAMU IMAD OVER LEAKED AUDIO
Next Article DR. ANAS SANI ANKA MANAGING EDITOR OF THUNDER BLOWERS LOOSES MOTHER IN-LAW
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

248.1k Like
69.1k Follow
134k Pin
54.3k Follow
banner banner
Create an Amazing Newspaper
Discover thousands of options, easy to customize layouts, one-click to import demo and much more.
Learn More

Latest News

BEYOND THE LEGAL POWERS OF ZSHA TO SUSPEND THE TWO COUNCIL CHAIRMEN.
Daily News (Updates)
ONLY N50M WAS RELEASES TO MY LG. OUT OF FEDERAL ALLOCATION OF N582M.
Daily News (Updates)
ZAMFARA FMR. CPG COMMANDER RTD BRIG. BATURE DIES
Daily News (Updates)
FORMER ZAMFARA A.G. TAKORI RESIGNS FROM APC
Daily News (Updates)
//

Thunder Blowers Multi-Media Services is a consortium of news, media programming, and information management consultants aimed at integrating traditional media practices with digital information management in cyberspace.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Thunder BlowersThunder Blowers
Follow US
© 2024 Thunder Blowers. Designed Mr Wise Gfx. All Rights Reserved.
  • Advertise with us
  • Newsletters
  • Deal
Join Us!

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news, podcasts etc..

Zero spam, Unsubscribe at any time.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?